Introducing Collagen Paris Lift® Luminous Gold a drinkable supplement designed to nourish the body from within.
Created by Collagen Lift® Paris, LUMINOUS GOLD targets sun-induced pigmentation and melasma as well as other visible signs of aging. Made in France, LUMINOUS GOLD is Collagen Lift’s® “gold standard”, a premium product designed to protect, nourish, rejuvenate and revitalize your most visible and precious asset….your skin.
Featuring Golden Fern to provide photo-protection against the free radical damage of UVA/UVB light, LUMINOUS GOLD also contains seaweed to stimulate collagen production, hyaluronic acid (which is naturally produced by the skin) to absorb and hold moisture, collagen for healthy skin, the powerful anti-oxidant glutathione, Vitamin E and Vitamin C.
LUMINOUS GOLD is clinically tested to reduce pigmentation, increase elasticity, reduce fine lines, hydration as well as strengthen hair and nails
Visible results in 3-6 weeks.
A solution you consume, LUMINOUS GOLD contains natural ingredients to provide your skin with the nutrients it needs for that youthful glow.
Collagen Paris Lift® Luminous Gold contains VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen, hyaluronic to hold and absorb moisture, seaweed to stimulate collagen production, the antioxidant Vitamin C and featuring Golden Fern to protect collagen, decrease pigmentation and prevent premature aging; the powerful anti-oxidant glutathione to fight skin damage and hyaluronic acid to retain moisture. LUMINIOUS GOLD…..for your city lifestyle.
VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen peptides
- Collagen peptides of 2.0kD, absorbed by the body within 30 minutes
- Increases the skin’s collagen production from the inside
- Reduces wrinkles by up to 50%
- increases skin moisture and elasticity
Golden Fern for less pigmentation
- Provides photo-protection against free radical damage of UVA and UVB light
- Decreases pigmentation and melasma
- Protects collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Powerful antioxidant
- Protects body against toxins
- Crucial for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Holds over 1,000 times its weight in water in your skin cells resulting in decreased wrinkles and increased smoothness
- Boosts the production of collagen keeping your skin looking plump and young
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects elastin
- Provides skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
Vitamin C and E
- Vitamin C has a significant effect on skin health and aging, again because of its correlation with collagen. Vitamin C is great for post-workout stress, helping to rebuild muscle.
- Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant protecting our cells against oxidative damage from free radicals thus maintaining healthy skin